Can Aida be configured to run so that it continually monitors the HW and logs any found anomalies?

ecravn

I have a situation with a Windows host that freezes at seemingly random times.

Question regarding Aida for debugging cases like this: can Aida be configured to run so that it records any anomalies (such as HW sensor values exceeding some threshold) to a log file?

(In this case I am specifically interested of a log file output as opposed to displaying anomalies on the screen).

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, ecravn said:

I have a situation with a Windows host that freezes at seemingly random times.

Question regarding Aida for debugging cases like this: can Aida be configured to run so that it records any anomalies (such as HW sensor values exceeding some threshold) to a log file?

(In this case I am specifically interested of a log file output as opposed to displaying anomalies on the screen).

Sensor logging can be activated in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging.

You may also find Alerting a suitable feature for your needs.  You can activate that in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Alerting.