Software Crashes When producing Reports (Dell Precision Tower 7810)

Johnr

When II try to produce a report after running the software I get the following

image.thumb.png.4908b6f28c4482668dec92c242abbf54.png

I tried producing a report for the separate sections and found that the problem occurs when the report for the ACPI section is being produced. When I try to produce a report for just the ACPI section I get 

'Exception EOutofMemory in module aida.exe at 0025B7E out of memory'

Can anyone help to resolve this problem.

1 hour ago, Johnr said:

When II try to produce a report after running the software I get the following

I tried producing a report for the separate sections and found that the problem occurs when the report for the ACPI section is being produced. When I try to produce a report for just the ACPI section I get 

'Exception EOutofMemory in module aida.exe at 0025B7E out of memory'

Can anyone help to resolve this problem.

1) What motherboard do you have?

2) What happens if you click on the Motherboard / ACPI page in the left menu, without creating a report?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fiery

we had some problems instaling the v5.98 (due to internal security issues)

Now this is installed, the report still gives the same error but does this after the ACPI section.

I have managed to produce reports for each section in turn (ie. Computer ; Motherboard; OS; ...)

Does this produce the same information as a full report?  (if yes, then this will suffice for our needs)

thanks for your help

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:05 AM, Johnr said:

Hi Fiery

we had some problems instaling the v5.98 (due to internal security issues)

Now this is installed, the report still gives the same error but does this after the ACPI section.

I have managed to produce reports for each section in turn (ie. Computer ; Motherboard; OS; ...)

Does this produce the same information as a full report?  (if yes, then this will suffice for our needs)

thanks for your help

If you want to use the reports for network audit or change tracking purposes, using AIDA64 Business' own modules (Audit Manager and Change Manager), then you don't need to include the Motherboard / ACPI page in your reports in order for the mentioned features to work properly.