How to activete debug log ? (shared memory freeze)

ronzino

I am having a problem with AIDA64  beta (tried several versions). I make an intensive use of shared memory sensors sharing to another application.

After 2 or 3 hours that AIDA64 runs, it stops writing to shared memory without crashing. In other words AIDA interface works but sensors reading stops.

I would like to identify what brings AIDA64 in this crash state in order to try some sort of workaround.

MY QUESTION IS

is it possibile and how, to activate a debug log in order to spot exactly which action leads AIDA to a crashed state ?

4 hours ago, ronzino said:

I am having a problem with AIDA64  beta (tried several versions). I make an intensive use of shared memory sensors sharing to another application.

After 2 or 3 hours that AIDA64 runs, it stops writing to shared memory without crashing. In other words AIDA interface works but sensors reading stops.

I would like to identify what brings AIDA64 in this crash state in order to try some sort of workaround.

MY QUESTION IS

is it possibile and how, to activate a debug log in order to spot exactly which action leads AIDA to a crashed state ?

I'm afraid there's no debug log that could work about this particular issue.  Please try to disable all External Applications features (like Shared Memory), enable SensorPanel or OSD Panel, and add those items there that you've added to your shared memory.  Let it run for a few minutes, and let us know if it behaves similarly to shared memory.