Locating correct icon

RLudwic

Group, I have been having issues with my pc since one of Win10 updates. I had to wipe my drive and reload windows as well as all program files. My problem is locating the prober icon for AIDA 64. I'm getting old and prefer to have a colored icon jump out at me when looking at my desktop. Can some one help me finding a ix to help these old eyes?

Aida directory.png

20 hours ago, RLudwic said:

Group, I have been having issues with my pc since one of Win10 updates. I had to wipe my drive and reload windows as well as all program files. My problem is locating the prober icon for AIDA 64. I'm getting old and prefer to have a colored icon jump out at me when looking at my desktop. Can some one help me finding a ix to help these old eyes?

Aida directory.png

We've seen such issues about missing icon, but despite a few attempts to resolve it, it sometimes still can happen.  Are you using the latest beta version of AIDA64?  If not, check it out, maybe it will be able to update the icon on your Windows Desktop to make it look great:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, mitripoknu said:

Buddy, did you get this solved? Facing exact same issue after updating to win 10, thou the orginal version (no crack nothing).

Regards,
Smith

It still happens in rare cases.  We haven't yet found a reliable method to fix it up 100%.

• 2 years later...

Used to happen in older Windows also, fix was to change to 16bit colour then back to 32bit colour to force icon to draw correctly (icon cache deletion/refresh will not work for this).

On Win 10, change your DPI by at least 2% so in case of 100% change it to 102% and it will ask to Log out, when you Log in it is fixed, so change back to 100% and it will remain fixed till it acts up again which is when you update the said program.

Screenshot 2021-03-03 001701.png