fixed: Missing VRM temperature sensor (Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 7)

maklaboulel

4 hours ago, maklaboulel said:

Hi,

There is a vrm sensor on my motherboard not shown by AIDA64 but confirmed by Gigabyte. HWiNFO64 also confirms this. Would it be possible for AIDA64 to show this? Thanks in advance.

HWiNFO64.jpg

smbusdump_full.txt

isasensordump.txt

We've added the missing thermal readings in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

15 minutes ago, Fiery said:

We've added the missing thermal readings in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Thanks Fiery for sorting that out, much appreciated. What  isaida64.thumb.jpg.6f7507ce2dc461dc122243ad478b7762.jpg Temperature #1 and Temperature #2 reporting? I don't think I have those sensors on my motherboard.

7 minutes ago, maklaboulel said:

Thanks Fiery for sorting that out, much appreciated. What  is Temperature #1 and Temperature #2 reporting? I don't think I have those sensors on my motherboard.

Those are the thermal readings that HWiNFO64 reports as Temperature 4 and Temperature 6 (on your screen shot).  If you think those readings should be removed for your motherboard, let me know.

I've been monitoring the temperatures over the last few days and learnt that Temperature#1 is a duplicate of Motherboard temperature. Temperature#2 seems to be a valid sensor, possibly PCIE temperature or System #2 temperature. Would it be possible to remove Temperature #1 and relabel Temperature #2 as AUX instead? Thanks Fiery and sorry for the trouble.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:46 PM, maklaboulel said:

I've been monitoring the temperatures over the last few days and learnt that Temperature#1 is a duplicate of Motherboard temperature. Temperature#2 seems to be a valid sensor, possibly PCIE temperature or System #2 temperature. Would it be possible to remove Temperature #1 and relabel Temperature #2 as AUX instead? Thanks Fiery and sorry for the trouble.

We've applied the requested changes to the following new AIDA64 beta build: