Pre-sales query

fraz

Hello,

I'm looking for a good CPU monitoring app - I've found AIDA64.

I build a number of PC's so I'm looking at the "engineer" version of AIDA64 - Will this work on as many PC systems as I need it to work on? - So if i've built 20 systems (just a made up number) will I be able to install/activate 20 times or 50 times or what ever is needed?

Of course only 1 PC can be used at one time.

I just don't wish to be prevented from installing/activating due to an unforseen restriction - thanks

9 minutes ago, fraz said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a good CPU monitoring app - I've found AIDA64.

I build a number of PC's so I'm looking at the "engineer" version of AIDA64 - Will this work on as many PC systems as I need it to work on? - So if i've built 20 systems (just a made up number) will I be able to install/activate 20 times or 50 times or what ever is needed?

Of course only 1 PC can be used at one time.

I just don't wish to be prevented from installing/activating due to an unforseen restriction - thanks

No such restriction is used in AIDA64 Engineer, and a single AIDA64 Engineer license will suit your needs and usage scenario.  You however may want to avoid installing AIDA64 on those systems you build, but instead copy the content of the portable ZIP package onto a USB flash drive and launch AIDA64 from there on each system.  You need to enter your license once, the first time you launch AIDA64 from your flash drive, and configure AIDA64 once.  Both your entered license and your preferences (settings) will be saved on the flash drive.

OK I'm up and running with the initial installation - license arrived in the email.

On the website there were 2 installations.  1).self extracting application 2) portable USB.

With AIDA64 now open on the desktop how is the USB created to transfer to another system? - Just a little feedback needed here...thanks

OK-it seems to be in order - If AIDA64 Engineer is installed on another machine I've got the serial # - Just some confusion on my part with the two downloads - one of which is the USB

Any helpful pointers welcome.

There is so much info. within AIDA64, more than I understand right now

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:31 PM, fraz said:

Ah OK I think I get the idea.

So I would copy the contents from the USB drive to the desktop of the new machine (once installed/activated)-and this is it? - done and is it this simple?

Yes, it's that simple :) 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, fraz said:

OK-it seems to be in order - If AIDA64 Engineer is installed on another machine I've got the serial # - Just some confusion on my part with the two downloads - one of which is the USB

Any helpful pointers welcome.

There is so much info. within AIDA64, more than I understand right now

If you want to copy AIDA64 onto a USB flash drive, just download the portable ZIP package, extract it to your flash drive, launch AIDA64.EXE from the folder on the flash drive, enter your product key, alter any settings you like (using AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences), and you're good to go.

You can of course install AIDA64 on your main workstation PC as well, but for that purpose it's best to use the self-installing EXE package.  You can enter your license there as well, since the license is tied to you (as an engineer/professional) and not to any particular computer you own or service.