Hardware problem please help

Wayshard

Hi.I am from Russia.The text I wrote using a translator,sorry if there are errors.I bought the computer parts, built them myself.Put Windows 10 home.I have an i5-8400 and gtx 1060 6 gb.Decided to download and play the game.At the time of game installation, the PC was completely clean.After playing for 15 minutes I got a blue screen and started restarting the computer.After rebooting decided to check again, knocked out after 10 minutes of play.Also started to knock when I was running windows.Decided to download program Aida64.Immediately checked all komplektuyuschie at a time.Knocked mistake.Then decided to do stress test separately.The error is knocked out on the cache, RAM and video card.Here are the screenshots of the errors:Sorry if wrote not to that section.Please help me.The processor does not heat up when tested above 45 degreesstabilitytesta.thumb.png.2a3eaf7571c686cc4dd38ca54764667f.pngstabilitytestf.thumb.png.e4822a8335f9feae73754ffb02245068.pngstabilitytest.thumb.png.2f7221419c7b085f48652a8da241d910.pngf

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 8:14 PM, Wayshard said:

If your CPU or RAM is overclocked, then I'd try to use their factory default setting and see if it helps.  If not, then try to lower the memory clock frequency and ease up on the memory timings (use higher timings).  Most importantly, set the RAM to Command Rate (tCR or tCMD) 2T instead of 1T.