Stutter/fps drop when running games please help (Alienware Aurora R7)

Thrustir

Hello all! im in need of a little assistance from any of you bright minded people. 

Problem 

When playing certain games for example (League Of Legends) i normally get 400 fps and 32ms tried capping fps so you doesn't bounce around and it will still spike from the cap of 200fps to 100fps. At times it wont even be the fps but the game will look like its stuttering a little hard to explain in full detail what i'm experiencing i would have to record it and post it. This makes it really frustrating when trying to play competitively.

The Rig

GPU- GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

RAM- 16 GB (2666MHz DDR4)

Motherboard- Alienware Aurora R7

cpuid.png.e51e8e376da5b90879f04b4783939818.png

15 hours ago, Thrustir said:

Hello all! im in need of a little assistance from any of you bright minded people. 

Problem 

When playing certain games for example (League Of Legends) i normally get 400 fps and 32ms tried capping fps so you doesn't bounce around and it will still spike from the cap of 200fps to 100fps. At times it wont even be the fps but the game will look like its stuttering a little hard to explain in full detail what i'm experiencing i would have to record it and post it. This makes it really frustrating when trying to play competitively.

The Rig

GPU- GeForce GTX 1060 6gb

RAM- 16 GB (2666MHz DDR4)

Motherboard- Alienware Aurora R7

It may be because of overheating of the CPU and/or GPU in your PC.