EVGA Z10 Keyboard Lock Freeze!!

Coolmistry

Hello and I am new user and saw this forum which I didn't know lol!:unsure:

I having the problem with my Z10 keyboard keeping freeze lock after shut or reboot and sleep it by Aidi64 running OSD on my keyboard display. I have keep unplug every time when happen lock freeze so annoying and I have try update to latest beta version so it still no fix? Please can you fix this problem if possible?

ThanksB)

18 hours ago, Coolmistry said:

Hello and I am new user and saw this forum which I didn't know lol!:unsure:

I having the problem with my Z10 keyboard keeping freeze lock after shut or reboot and sleep it by Aidi64 running OSD on my keyboard display. I have keep unplug every time when happen lock freeze so annoying and I have try update to latest beta version so it still no fix? Please can you fix this problem if possible?

ThanksB)

Does the whole computer (Windows) freeze or only the keyboard becomes unusable?

My windows is running good but it just keyboard become freeze it won't shut down when shut down my pc everything are off but the key board stay on !!! When I try exit and close my aidi64 the keyboard display stay on it won't close! I have unplug my keyboard USB every time when it freeze again! 

Hope you can understand what I am trying saying :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:14 PM, Coolmistry said:

My windows is running good but it just keyboard become freeze it won't shut down when shut down my pc everything are off but the key board stay on !!! When I try exit and close my aidi64 the keyboard display stay on it won't close! I have unplug my keyboard USB every time when it freeze again! 

Hope you can understand what I am trying saying :rolleyes:

Yes, but we're unable to reproduce the issue on our own Z10 keyboard :(  Are you using the latest firmware on your keyboard?

On 5/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, Fiery said:

Yes, but we're unable to reproduce the issue on our own Z10 keyboard :(  Are you using the latest firmware on your keyboard?

Yeah it all update software and firmware too! I have notice it stop now and it running charm!! I use ODS Display instead Desktop Gadget that cause my KB freeze sometime.

So far no issue here that stranger! Let hope keep that way.

Thanks so much for your help B)

• 1 year later...

I am having a problem as well. I have everything updated. I have tested everything I can. My computer will freeze most of the time, it has crashed 3 times, and 1 blue screen of death. Any of these have happened while playing a game, putting the PC under load and especially happens if my Z10 keyboard by EVGA when using aida64. I suspect it is due to my 550w PSU and the power outages, but I am not 100% sure. I am looking to replace the PSU in hope it helps. If there is any information someone can give me, or if anyone needs information please email ( rmt7435823@gmail.com ) or respond here. I like this keyboard, but I hope it is not the problem.

14 hours ago, BinaryDeviant said:

I am having a problem as well. I have everything updated. I have tested everything I can. My computer will freeze most of the time, it has crashed 3 times, and 1 blue screen of death. Any of these have happened while playing a game, putting the PC under load and especially happens if my Z10 keyboard by EVGA when using aida64. I suspect it is due to my 550w PSU and the power outages, but I am not 100% sure. I am looking to replace the PSU in hope it helps. If there is any information someone can give me, or if anyone needs information please email ( rmt7435823@gmail.com ) or respond here. I like this keyboard, but I hope it is not the problem.

I'm not sure if this issue is related to AIDA64 or whether your computer acts up even without AIDA64 running?