SensorPanel resolution problem on 2nd monitor (DPI zoom discrepancy issue)

4sur5al

Hi

I Use Aida 64 Pro.

I have seen a video on Youtube  where someone uses a 7" LCD Monitor over HDMI to show his stats over the sensor panel.

I bought myself an Waveshare 7" IPS Touch LCD Monitor and use it as second Monitor on Windows 10 Home 64.

The Monitor works fine but i have a problem..... The Monitor has a resolution of 1024 X 600.... when i open  Aida 64 settings ...go to Sensor panel

and the Set the resolution of 1024X600 the sensor panel looks absolutely perfect on my main monitor, right size the problem is when i drag the sensor panel over the virtual

border of the main monitor (monitor 1) onto my 7" LCD Display the the size of it changes  it shrinks smaller at the monent i cross the virtual border of the 2 Monitors.

When the sensor panel is displaed on the second monitor it is smaller as it should be. I ca Change the size with the mouse to fix it on the screen size but the  letters and bargraphs  are way to small

smaller as i wanted it to be....  i have to say that when i first tried this  it worked as it should be for one time but the then something changed and now it alwas changes the the size of the sensor panel..

I saw the video on youtube and there it looks like it should be (not like on my pc)....

As main Display i use a ASUG Rog PG27AQ 4k Display with 200% Aplication Zoom (sorry don´t know the exactly description) and on the second monitor everything is on standard settings..

Did someone hav e similar problems or can someone help me with this problem....

GPU is an 2080TI with latest drivers......

Thx for helping!

1 hour ago, 4sur5al said:

Hi

I Use Aida 64 Pro.

I have seen a video on Youtube  where someone uses a 7" LCD Monitor over HDMI to show his stats over the sensor panel.

I bought myself an Waveshare 7" IPS Touch LCD Monitor and use it as second Monitor on Windows 10 Home 64.

The Monitor works fine but i have a problem..... The Monitor has a resolution of 1024 X 600.... when i open  Aida 64 settings ...go to Sensor panel

and the Set the resolution of 1024X600 the sensor panel looks absolutely perfect on my main monitor, right size the problem is when i drag the sensor panel over the virtual

border of the main monitor (monitor 1) onto my 7" LCD Display the the size of it changes  it shrinks smaller at the monent i cross the virtual border of the 2 Monitors.

When the sensor panel is displaed on the second monitor it is smaller as it should be. I ca Change the size with the mouse to fix it on the screen size but the  letters and bargraphs  are way to small

smaller as i wanted it to be....  i have to say that when i first tried this  it worked as it should be for one time but the then something changed and now it alwas changes the the size of the sensor panel..

I saw the video on youtube and there it looks like it should be (not like on my pc)....

As main Display i use a ASUG Rog PG27AQ 4k Display with 200% Aplication Zoom (sorry don´t know the exactly description) and on the second monitor everything is on standard settings..

Did someone hav e similar problems or can someone help me with this problem....

GPU is an 2080TI with latest drivers......

Thx for helping!

It's definitely an issue with DPI zoom used on your main monitor.  Are you using the latest AIDA64 version of 6.00?

• Thanks 1

Hi !

Thanks for the fast help.....

As you said it has something to do with the DPI Zoom i tried someting...

First i set the DPI zoom on main monitor from 200 to 100% but that didnt help....

Next i activated 200% DPI zoom on my 7" 2nd. monitor witch is the same zoom that i use on my main monitor.

Then set the sensor panel resolution to 1024x600  make the hooks everywehere and now it is like it should be!

Thanks very much for your help!

Now i am gona look for a nice layout in the "share your sensor panel" section an i wil be happy!

until now i was using the logitech G19 keyboard an the built in LCD but the sensor panel is much nicer of course!

• 3 years later...

Hello Again.

Sorry for my english its not my first language. ( I dont know if there is a german Aida64 Forum?)

I have to pull up this old topic again because i have a dejavue with this. I am once again having problems with the sensorpanel using 2 monitors and the DPI scaling.

The first monitor of my system is an 32 inch LG UHD gaming monitor (over Display Port). The second one is an 7 inch HDMI LCD Monitor with touch option resolution 1024x600 pixel this one is connecteds via HDMI cable.

I had this combination running without problems  on windows 11 for several years now  somehow i managed to get the DPI Scaling on the primary monitor to 150% and on the 7 inch monitor (second monitor) at 100% and this worked fine.

So i made a sensorpanel with the resolution same as the 7 inch monitor and it looked good and worked fine.

Unfortunately i had massive problems with my AMD Rig with the latest 22H2 Windows Update and i was forced to Format my C drive SSD an re install windows again. Because my Windows 11 was a free upgraded win 10 home i now have Windows 10 home running again. (dont know if i can get win 11 upgrade for free again)

Before i reinstalled windows i made backup of the sensorpanel config file and my Aida64.Ini

Now i have following problem:

When i set both monitors to 100% DPI Scaling and i take my sensorpanel drag and drop it into my second monitor, size it to 1024x600 resolution and save the settings then everything is all right and looks just as it was before.

When i then set the DPI settins of the first monitor to 150% then it is all like it should be like it was before. (I can even close and then open Aida64 again and it still is like it should be)

But as soon as i reboot the pc or logg off and in again my sensorpanel in not at the right position anymore  and the size is also not right (its set to 1536x900 pixel). The bars and letters are much bigger the they should be. When i then drag my sensorpanel back into my 2. monitor and set resolution to 1024x600 then it fits the screenspace but the letters and bargraphs are much to big and you also can also see just a part of the screen.

My guess is that the second monitor does not accept the 100% DPI scaling somehow it does also scale to 150% or aida64 does not keep the settings.

But thats just what i guess. I remember having similar issues when using the 2. monitor for the first time with aida64 but somehow i got it to work but i dont know how i dit it.

But maybe thre is a another solution to this problem?  A little help would be great.

I could edit the senorpanel again but that takes much time again and it worked before so i want to get it running again.

Thanks for your help !

20221029_171937.jpg

20221029_170523.jpg

20221029_170145.jpg