Aida64 V6.00 cause restart and bug 0x0000016

Bashkeer

Hello,

I'm currently having a problem with Aida64 version 6.00

After building my 2nd system I wanted to test the stability of it by running Aida64 stress test. The system did a sudden restart without any BSOD, I assumed that my system isn't stable so I deactivated the XMP Profile and reset all settings to stock and tried again but the system restarted after like 20 Minutes or so.

Event viewer report an error caused by bug 0x0000016 

I tested the same Version of Aida64 on my 1st System which is 100 % stable as I did a 24 hours stress test with Aida64 V5.99, but this system behave the same as the new system and restarted after like 10 Minutes.

So I tried Aida64 V5.99 on both systems again and both of them was 100% stable after 24hours stress test with CPU, FPU, Cache and System Memory.

So both of them failed with version 6.00 and restarted without any warning or so and both of them were stable with version 5.99

Since both CPUs are AMD APUs I tested both with and without an external graphic card and both were stable with both v6.00 and v5.99

To explain more:

Without an external GPU:

Both systems PASS the test on both versions V6.00 and V599 on both Windows 1809 and 1903

With an External GPU: 

Both Systems PASS with V5.99 on both windows 1809 and 1903

Both Systems FAILED with V6.00 on both Windows 1809 and 1903

The system freezes for a few sec before restarting, actully both systems behave the same in that matter.

I used Hardware info during all the tests just to mesure temp and voltage, tried all the tests with stock settings and OC.

I tried different Monitor, different cables, different Power cords, Downloaded and tested all the Graphic drivers back to 19.4.1, also tried different BIOSs 

Other softwares worked just fine like Prime95 latest version and MSI Kombastor to stress the GPUs

Full specs are:

1st System: 

AMD Ryzen 5 2400g (planning to get the 3600 soon)

MSI B450 gaming plus

16GB Patriot Viper red 3400Mhz CL16

Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB (Got it after that problem started because I thought the my GPU is broken)

Be queit 600 watt Power 11 80+ Gold

2nd System (Media-Center)

AMD Athlon 200g 

Gigabyte B350 gaming 3 mAtx

8GB G.skill RipJaw V 3200 Mhz CL16

MSI Rx570 Armor OC 4GB (it was my original GPU and currently not in use)

Corsair vs550 watt 80+ 550watt.

Thank you so much for your time. 

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:32 PM, Bashkeer said:

Hello,

I'm currently having a problem with Aida64 version 6.00

After building my 2nd system I wanted to test the stability of it by running Aida64 stress test. The system did a sudden restart without any BSOD, I assumed that my system isn't stable so I deactivated the XMP Profile and reset all settings to stock and tried again but the system restarted after like 20 Minutes or so.

Event viewer report an error caused by bug 0x0000016 

I tested the same Version of Aida64 on my 1st System which is 100 % stable as I did a 24 hours stress test with Aida64 V5.99, but this system behave the same as the new system and restarted after like 10 Minutes.

So I tried Aida64 V5.99 on both systems again and both of them was 100% stable after 24hours stress test with CPU, FPU, Cache and System Memory.

So both of them failed with version 6.00 and restarted without any warning or so and both of them were stable with version 5.99

Since both CPUs are AMD APUs I tested both with and without an external graphic card and both were stable with both v6.00 and v5.99

To explain more:

Without an external GPU:

Both systems PASS the test on both versions V6.00 and V599 on both Windows 1809 and 1903

With an External GPU: 

Both Systems PASS with V5.99 on both windows 1809 and 1903

Both Systems FAILED with V6.00 on both Windows 1809 and 1903

The system freezes for a few sec before restarting, actully both systems behave the same in that matter.

I used Hardware info during all the tests just to mesure temp and voltage, tried all the tests with stock settings and OC.

I tried different Monitor, different cables, different Power cords, Downloaded and tested all the Graphic drivers back to 19.4.1, also tried different BIOSs 

Other softwares worked just fine like Prime95 latest version and MSI Kombastor to stress the GPUs

Full specs are:

1st System: 

AMD Ryzen 5 2400g (planning to get the 3600 soon)

MSI B450 gaming plus

16GB Patriot Viper red 3400Mhz CL16

Sapphire RX 580 Nitro+ 8GB (Got it after that problem started because I thought the my GPU is broken)

Be queit 600 watt Power 11 80+ Gold

2nd System (Media-Center)

AMD Athlon 200g 

Gigabyte B350 gaming 3 mAtx

8GB G.skill RipJaw V 3200 Mhz CL16

MSI Rx570 Armor OC 4GB (it was my original GPU and currently not in use)

Corsair vs550 watt 80+ 550watt.

Thank you so much for your time. 

I guess you would have mentioned this, but I gotta make sure: did you have GPU stress test enabled for any of your test runs?

Hello !

Nope I didn't. I have noticed though that if I checked the GPU option I will get a warning message that TDR delay is very low. but back to your question nope I only checked CPU FPU Cache and System Memory.

The important thing is that Aida64 V6.00 is been running now for the last 16 hours but this time without Hardware info v6.08.

Is it possible that there is some incompatibly issuses betweem both softwares ? 

I will try again WITH Hardware info today after a clean installation of windows and then report back, but for now it's working 100% stable without Hardware info

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 5:59 AM, Bashkeer said:

Hello !

Nope I didn't. I have noticed though that if I checked the GPU option I will get a warning message that TDR delay is very low. but back to your question nope I only checked CPU FPU Cache and System Memory.

The important thing is that Aida64 V6.00 is been running now for the last 16 hours but this time without Hardware info v6.08.

Is it possible that there is some incompatibly issuses betweem both softwares ? 

I will try again WITH Hardware info today after a clean installation of windows and then report back, but for now it's working 100% stable without Hardware info

I don't think Hardware Info implements the sensor mutexes that are necessary to synchronize that software with ours.  Try to inquire Hardware Info technical support about the industry standard mutexes like:

Access_ISABUS.HTP.Method
Access_SMBUS.HTP.Method
Access_EC
etc.