New Sensor Panel Config - where to get background image

cerveau

Sorry if this is noob question,

Im configuring this awesome new sensor panel, I have just a plain blue background,

I can change the colour, but where can I find the aida64 background used on the website.

I realise i have to add the image into the panel

the one shown here

http://www.aida64.com/whatsnew/aida64-supports-bulldozer-llano-benchmarks-logitech-lcd

thanks

That looks like a section of a windows desktop wallpaper!

The bottom line is you make your own background either cut or create a jpg image to the size of the background you want and then ensure it is the first image in the stack so all other images and sensor objects are on top of that.

You can find the current size of your background in the sensor panel set up screen and you can adjust it there to a size of your needs. or you can have a blank background and set a transparency.

David

That looks like a section of a windows desktop wallpaper!

The bottom line is you make your own background either cut or create a jpg image to the size of the background you want and then ensure it is the first image in the stack so all other images and sensor objects are on top of that.

You can find the current size of your background in the sensor panel set up screen and you can adjust it there to a size of your needs. or you can have a blank background and set a transparency.

David

Thanks for the reply.

Ive made my own background, well just a crop from a wallpaper,

heres my first attempt at a panel.

this new addon from aida is pretty awesome.

sensor3.jpg

• 1 month later...