please add "lock panel" option to sensor panel context menu

stillwater

My sensor panel occasionally moves from my left monitor, where I want it to be, to another monitor. Sometimes this is because some software forcibly changed my resolution or turned off monitors. Sometimes it's because a monitor cable fell out or got bumped. When this happens, it's quite tedious to get it to the same spot again, since I have the sensor panel position "locked". I have to:

• open aida
  • go to preferences
  • find the sensor panel section
  • uncheck "lock position"
  • close aida preferences (because the sensor panel can't be moved while the preferences are open)
  • move the sensor panel to where I want it to be
  • open aida again
  • go to preferences again
  • find the sensor panel section again
  • check "lock position"
  • close aida

I wish there was an option to lock/unlock panel position when I right-click the sensor panel itself. That would make the process so much easier.

11 hours ago, stillwater said:

My sensor panel occasionally moves from my left monitor, where I want it to be, to another monitor. Sometimes this is because some software forcibly changed my resolution or turned off monitors. Sometimes it's because a monitor cable fell out or got bumped. When this happens, it's quite tedious to get it to the same spot again, since I have the sensor panel position "locked". I have to:

• open aida
  • go to preferences
  • find the sensor panel section
  • uncheck "lock position"
  • close aida preferences (because the sensor panel can't be moved while the preferences are open)
  • move the sensor panel to where I want it to be
  • open aida again
  • go to preferences again
  • find the sensor panel section again
  • check "lock position"
  • close aida

I wish there was an option to lock/unlock panel position when I right-click the sensor panel itself. That would make the process so much easier.

We will add the requested right-click context menu option for the SensorPanel in the next AIDA64 beta update.