Sensor panel design help ...

Rabbithole

Hello everyone, It's been a long while since I have visited/posted on this forum but I have been busy with all sorts of things. Anyways I have been working on some new multi-function gauge designs that I will be sharing real soon for AIO set ups for CPU. The concept and functions work great but I'm still working on the skins for it. I also have a bunch of other more simple ones that I'm willing to share along with tips and pointers for those who might need a hand. But please be patient with me it sometimes takes me a few days to respond... Animations ?? anyone... I can sorta manipulate gauges to work as animations for a super cool look/effect for "interface" type sensor panels too. I don't have any new pics to post at the moment but , I think starting around page 11 - 17 there are several designs I have posted in the past. All I ask in return for a panel  I design for anyone is you leave my  tiny  "branding" tag on the panel if you decide to show it off on-line and please don't try to make a profit off my designs, I do them all for free and to share with others.

aida64_ppvBm0sxTa.png

Interface - 1 - template - purple - aorus.png

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I love your gauges, but can you do them with other colors and make them be resizable within aida64. you should ask for a donation with PayPal. there are people crying out for custom bars and gauges that don't have the know how or the brains like me to create them.

is there a way your gauges can be downloaded as a pack and be resizable within aida64 with options to change the colors.