Need RGB Compatibility List

drunkly

I have the next RGB devices:
- Fatal1ty X399 Professional Gaming

- Razer Cynosa Chroma

- Zotac Geforce RTX 2070 8GB AMP Extreme GDDR6

- Tr4 Coolermaster Masterair Ma621p

For this devices I only get the Keyboard working with RGB features. I could not get working the VGA, motherboard or CPU Fan RGB. Now I need to know if it is not working because they are not compatible with RGB feature or if I miss some setup.

So, Is there a list of compatible devices with RGB LED features? Someone with this devices could get them working with RGB feature?

23 minutes ago, drunkly said:

I have the next RGB devices:
- Fatal1ty X399 Professional Gaming

- Razer Cynosa Chroma

- Zotac Geforce RTX 2070 8GB AMP Extreme GDDR6

- Tr4 Coolermaster Masterair Ma621p

For this devices I only get the Keyboard working with RGB features. I could not get working the VGA, motherboard or CPU Fan RGB. Now I need to know if it is not working because they are not compatible with RGB feature or if I miss some setup.

So, Is there a list of compatible devices with RGB LED features? Someone with this devices could get them working with RGB feature?

We don't have a list of compatible devices with the RGB LED features, mostly because it's so diverse and complicated that it's not really possible to compile a list.  It's because e.g. with Corsair and Razer there's a SDK that potentially supports a wide range of devices and even future devices.  With other modules it's still not in a final stage and the manufacturer doesn't guarantee that it would work for a wide range of RGB devices.  So it's best if we go by a case by case basis.

As for your system, ASRock motherboards in general are not supported by the RGB LED module, because only Asus motherboards are supported via the Aura LED SDK.

Razer is easy, since the Razer Chroma SDK supports virtually any Razer device out there, and certainly all Razer keyboards and mice.

Only Asus video cards are supported via the Aura LED SDK.

RGB fans and controlling the RGB LED portion of liquid coolers are not supported right now.  Since our RGB LED features are designed to reflect the state of a hardware component or a sensor reading, we do not push for implementing support for such devices that are not easily visible for most users.  We believe peripherals are the best candidates to reflect e.g. high system temperature by changing their LED colour, so that's why -- in general -- the AIDA64 RGB LED module supports keyboards, mice, mousepads and headset stands.