Disable sensor monitoring

Musano

I was curious if there was a way to disable sensor monitoring, reason I was asking is due to the known issue about the Commander Pro and im just trying to find a temporary work around, I would like to have the commander pro running with the voltage and fans monitors so that its reading correctly and AIDA64 run the others without the fluctuations of the fans. I am hoping that this method will work.

10 hours ago, Musano said:

I was curious if there was a way to disable sensor monitoring, reason I was asking is due to the known issue about the Commander Pro and im just trying to find a temporary work around, I would like to have the commander pro running with the voltage and fans monitors so that its reading correctly and AIDA64 run the others without the fluctuations of the fans. I am hoping that this method will work.

Try to right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> HWMon Modules --> Motherboard. You can also try to disable the other modules too to do your research. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

However, as Mors suggested, it should be enough to disable Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability to avoid the collisions with Corsair iCUE software with your Commander Pro device.