AMD Athlon X4 860K stuck at 64C while playing any game.

Luke45

So i have the cpu athlon x4 860k, gpu radeon rx 570,  mbo Asus a58m-k, ram 8gb ddr3 1600mhz, HDD toshiba dt01aca100, PSU LCpower L6550(550W). And when I start ANY game on my PC temperature stucks at 64C. I have the latest bios update and it didnt fix it. I also tried stress test and temperature breaks the temperature and goes up to 65 and then the frequency drops from 4.0 GHZ to 3.22Ghz and the temp falls down to 64C. Can someone please help. My csgo starts to lag at low settings because of that. please help. sorry for bad english. Thanks for understanding.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 2:11 PM, Luke45 said:

So i have the cpu athlon x4 860k, gpu radeon rx 570,  mbo Asus a58m-k, ram 8gb ddr3 1600mhz, HDD toshiba dt01aca100, PSU LCpower L6550(550W). And when I start ANY game on my PC temperature stucks at 64C. I have the latest bios update and it didnt fix it. I also tried stress test and temperature breaks the temperature and goes up to 65 and then the frequency drops from 4.0 GHZ to 3.22Ghz and the temp falls down to 64C. Can someone please help. My csgo starts to lag at low settings because of that. please help. sorry for bad english. Thanks for understanding.  :)

64 Celsius doesn't seem to be excessive for your CPU (or any CPU for that matter).  Are you sure the CSGO lagging is due to this thermal state?

3 minutes ago, Luke45 said:

i already fixed this problem on toms hardware and you are so slow. they have answered 5 hours after posting a theme. so i dont need you anymore. Bye

That was quite harsh.  This forum is dedicated to providing support for our software (AIDA64), and not as a generic technical help/support forum for various hardware or software related issues.  Even so, I've replied you and started a conversation.  Anyway, I'm glad you've managed to solve your issue.  This topic is locked.

• Like 1

• Fiery locked this topic