2 problems

FoX

Hi everyone,
I hope you can help me with two things. I'm relatively new and I'm just getting used to Aida.

First problem as soon as I want to update my desktop or select things, move etc. my selection is canceled immediately. as if someone was clicking somewhere with the mouse.

second problem: the fps display worked at the beginning. when I connected a second monitor, as a hardware monitor. It only showed 0. can you change the display there? that he only queries the main monitor?

hope ear can help me there

best regards

2 hours ago, FoX said:

Hi everyone,
I hope you can help me with two things. I'm relatively new and I'm just getting used to Aida.

First problem as soon as I want to update my desktop or select things, move etc. my selection is canceled immediately. as if someone was clicking somewhere with the mouse.

second problem: the fps display worked at the beginning. when I connected a second monitor, as a hardware monitor. It only showed 0. can you change the display there? that he only queries the main monitor?

hope ear can help me there

best regards

Please note that this forum is dedicated to supporting our software AIDA64.  Your issues do not seem to be related to AIDA64 at all.  But maybe some other forum user can come and help you out.

Oh sorry if im in the wrong Forum. 

The Problem is gone With the desktop when i close aida64.  That‘s why My opinion is that ist has to do with aida64.

and the fps Display is the sfps on the Aida 64 hardware monitor.  

thank you and best regards 

1 hour ago, FoX said:

Oh sorry if im in the wrong Forum. 

The Problem is gone With the desktop when i close aida64.  That‘s why My opinion is that ist has to do with aida64.

and the fps Display is the sfps on the Aida 64 hardware monitor.  

thank you and best regards 

What's sfps?  Maybe you mean Fraps or RTSS FPS?