Problems with AIDA64 and Logitech Arx (GHub)

viperdsl

Hello Guys, i hope you can help me. I have installed the Arx Software on phone and connected to the pc. I have acitvated Arx Control in AIDA64 and tried with a first element. My Problem is, that in the Logitech Gaming Software Arx, that the Aida64 applet is not shown. Can anyone help me with that?

I think i can answer myself, i do have GHub installed as well. If i have just one of the softwares running, it works. So finally i have to figure that out with my new Keyboard...

Now after a littlebit of trying, after every restart, Aida64 shows: ERROR: LCD INIT FAILED. I am using Logitech G-Hub Software. After a reinstall all went okay yesterday in the evening. Now after a restart of the PC - Same Problem.

* Now a fulll restart of Aida64 solved the Problem for me. Are there any issues known about that? Can i add my Autostart order somewhere?

On 3/12/2020 at 9:06 AM, viperdsl said:

I think i can answer myself, i do have GHub installed as well. If i have just one of the softwares running, it works. So finally i have to figure that out with my new Keyboard...

Now after a littlebit of trying, after every restart, Aida64 shows: ERROR: LCD INIT FAILED. I am using Logitech G-Hub Software. After a reinstall all went okay yesterday in the evening. Now after a restart of the PC - Same Problem.

* Now a fulll restart of Aida64 solved the Problem for me. Are there any issues known about that? Can i add my Autostart order somewhere?

Arx can be a bit tricky, but I'm glad you figured it out.  We haven't checked GHub yet, but since it supports Arx (and many other standard Logitech API's and SDK's), it should work from out of the box.

As for autostart order, I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you please explain what would you like to achieve?

Hello, i just mean, AIDA64 is in my Autostart, it starts when the pc starts. I think i can aviod the problem if Aida64 would start AFTER Ghub/Gaming software. Because when Aida64 starts up first, the error comes. If I shut down Aida64 and restart ist while the Logitech Software is allready running, it can Init the DLL. So i believe it could be a problem in the running order... I have the same problem on both of my pc's - one with GHUB und one with the LGS ( Logitech Gaming Software ) and please help me with another problem, where can i open a thread for a problem with aquacomputer QUADRO and Aida64 - because Aida64 does not recognize the sensors, while Aquasuite does...

18 hours ago, viperdsl said:

Hello, i just mean, AIDA64 is in my Autostart, it starts when the pc starts. I think i can aviod the problem if Aida64 would start AFTER Ghub/Gaming software. Because when Aida64 starts up first, the error comes. If I shut down Aida64 and restart ist while the Logitech Software is allready running, it can Init the DLL. So i believe it could be a problem in the running order... I have the same problem on both of my pc's - one with GHUB und one with the LGS ( Logitech Gaming Software ) and please help me with another problem, where can i open a thread for a problem with aquacomputer QUADRO and Aida64 - because Aida64 does not recognize the sensors, while Aquasuite does...

It's quite difficult to launch a software after another software, but we have an idea about how to work around that issue.  I'll send you a private message soon about this.

Meanwhile, about the Quadro issue, please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

• 1 year later...