AIDA64 Discussion Forum
gildo.f

Voltages (Gigabyte P61-S3)

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 3:12 PM, gildo.f said:

the softwere doesnt show my +12 +3 and +5 voltages of my GA-P61-S3 (rev. 2.0) motherboard from gigabyte

Please upgrade to the latest version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xe

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By neg12roni
      Running a Gigabyte Vision D Z490 board with the Core i5-10400 CPU. Have configured the fans in  BIOS but Aida64 doesn't see any of them in the LCD option, none are listed.
      Also, CPU temp never changes from 28celcius so I'm guessing that isn't really working either.
    • By brown_er
      when logging to a csv file with aida64, there are for a brief moments some very low drops in +12v (also on +5v, +3.3v and cpu core), and at the same moment a drop on the reading CPU fan and also all other fans ( CAHSSIS #1, #2 and #3)
      Motherboard: Gigabyte ax370-gaming-k7
      could it be a faulty PSU, Motherboard, or some bug in the bios ?
      regards,
             brown.

• By Arctucas
      Just down loaded 6.00.5146 BETA and noticed these temperature sensors.
      What are they for?

• By Rabbithole
      So after the recent update my sensor panel no longer shows a sensor reading for my water pump or radiator temp. Is that a Windows update problem or Aida64 ? The radiator temp now reads N/C and the pump sits at zero. But I know the pump is working cause my cpu is at 36 C and it's clocked at 5000mhz. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    • By fadsarmy
      Hello,
      Can you please help me. I just bought this new motherboard Gigabyte Z270X GAMING 9 but aida64 is reading some sensors incorrectly. I have attached the dumps below and a screenshot of aida64 sensor readings. Thank you, really appreciated.
      isasensordump.txt
      smbusdump_full.txt