Prevent OSD from being minimized

Omari

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 6:22 PM, Omari said:

Hi can you Prevent OSD from being minimized just like the Sensor Panel?

Thanks.

(I was looking for duplicate posts of this but didnt see any, in case someone suggested it already)

You seem to have an issue about the SensorPanel prevent being minimized options.  Is it okay to have it working only when the topmost window option is also enabled?

First problem: I have the same problem while playing for example Pubg I have "Cpu" and "Gpu" temps and they wont stay as top most window.

Second problem: My sensorpanel every time i click (left and right) on my desktop the sensorpanel closes and opens it takes between 0,5 and 1 seconds. If I right click on my desktop the sensorpanel disappears and the normal windows drop-down menu comes up for a good 0,5 to 1 seconds and then closes and the sensorpanel pops back where it should be. It is just a little annoying because i can not while the sensorpanel is showing change any thing in the drop-down menu. My friend does not have the problem and I can not find the issue... (My spelling isnt perfect but hey its not that important)

On 5/14/2020 at 9:11 AM, Fiery said:

You seem to have an issue about the SensorPanel prevent being minimized options.  Is it okay to have it working only when the topmost window option is also enabled?

I elaborated more in this thread. Thanks for the response