Custom Font Not Working

21 minutes ago, johnnywalker said:

Working on my custom sensor panel with some custom font. Everything look good at the local windows browser.

But when I open it on android browser with remote url, the custom font doesn't pick up. Anyway to make it work ?

I guess it's not SensorPanel that you're working on, but a layout for the RemoteSensor LCD module ;) With that you can only use such fonts that are present (installed) on the remote device, simply because the actual rendering is done by the web browser of the remote device, e.g. Google Chrome for Android, and that browser has to have access to all the fonts you're using on your layout.

• 2 months later...

我使用的是RemoteSensor LCD模块的布局,但是我在同一台电脑上使用浏览器在副屏显示,所表现出的字体也并不是跟aida64软件内显示的一致,也无法更改字体,而且我无法使用空格使格式对齐,请问我该怎么处理

image.png

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2020 at 7:04 AM, pricls said:

我使用的是RemoteSensor LCD模块的布局,但是我在同一台电脑上使用浏览器在副屏显示,所表现出的字体也并不是跟aida64软件内显示的一致,也无法更改字体,而且我无法使用空格使格式对齐,请问我该怎么处理

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.  I've replied you in your other topic.