GLCD T6963C

martin2

Hi,
I have a GLD with T6963C and I want to hear an LPT port. That will also be stopped. Unfortunately I don't get a picture there?
There is also no further information on setting. I heard the GLCD with LcdStudio contacts.
I once tested it with a Matrix 20x4 LCD because everything went.
Are there any for music as shown in the picture to display?
Is it possible to use a Glcd via LPT and another via RemoteSensor?
Will a Samsung SPF-07N now be discontinued?

Bild 14.JPG

15 hours ago, martin2 said:

Hi,
I have a GLD with T6963C and I want to hear an LPT port. That will also be stopped. Unfortunately I don't get a picture there?
There is also no further information on setting. I heard the GLCD with LcdStudio contacts.
I once tested it with a Matrix 20x4 LCD because everything went.
Are there any for music as shown in the picture to display?
Is it possible to use a Glcd via LPT and another via RemoteSensor?
Will a Samsung SPF-07N now be discontinued?

1) The LPT LCD module supports the T6963C protocol, but you gotta make sure your device uses the "T6963C Standard" wiring that AIDA64 expects to have.  You can check the wiring in the AIDA64 LCD Guide at:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/aida64_lcd_guide.pdf

2) Some music players are supported, you can check the Media Title, Media Status and Media Position sensor items in the System group in case your music player is supported.

3) Yes, you can use both simultaneously.

4) Samsung SPF support will not be discontinued in AIDA64, but the devices themselves are already discontinued by Samsung years ago.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. I checked the connection of the pin to the connection plan everything is wired correctly. It used to work with XP and LCDStudio.

2. Under Settings / LCD Settings / New / there is only the main volume
Or where can I find the music players?

4 The Samsung SPF-07N is not supported.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2020 at 12:55 PM, Fiery said:

1) The LPT LCD module supports the T6963C protocol, but you gotta make sure your device uses the "T6963C Standard" wiring that AIDA64 expects to have.  You can check the wiring in the AIDA64 LCD Guide at:

http://download.aida64.com/resources/lcd/aida64_lcd_guide.pdf

2) Some music players are supported, you can check the Media Title, Media Status and Media Position sensor items in the System group in case your music player is supported.

3) Yes, you can use both simultaneously.

4) Samsung SPF support will not be discontinued in AIDA64, but the devices themselves are already discontinued by Samsung years ago.

hey

On 6/15/2020 at 11:23 AM, martin2 said:

1. I checked the connection of the pin to the connection plan everything is wired correctly. It used to work with XP and LCDStudio.

2. Under Settings / LCD Settings / New / there is only the main volume
Or where can I find the music players?

4 The Samsung SPF-07N is not supported.

1) I'm really not sure what could be wrong, since the last time we've checked it worked fine.  And it's difficult to verify the wiring remotely.  Is there perhaps another software that supports the same wiring and protocol that you can check to find out whether it's a bug in AIDA64 or due to a hardware issue?

2) BSPlayer, Winamp and Windows Media Player are the 3 media players that are currently supported by AIDA64.

3) That's correct.  Does SPF-07N support Mini Monitor Mode?  Only those Samsung digital photo frames can be supported by AIDA64 that support Mini Monitor Mode.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:09 AM, Fiery said:

1) I'm really not sure what could be wrong, since the last time we've checked it worked fine.  And it's difficult to verify the wiring remotely.  Is there perhaps another software that supports the same wiring and protocol that you can check to find out whether it's a bug in AIDA64 or due to a hardware issue?

2) BSPlayer, Winamp and Windows Media Player are the 3 media players that are currently supported by AIDA64.

3) That's correct.  Does SPF-07N support Mini Monitor Mode?  Only those Samsung digital photo frames can be supported by AIDA64 that support Mini Monitor Mode.

1. With the system from Xp none of this works because the interface doesn't work. Now I'm going to test it with an Arduino.

2. Was it possible to display the ad with the players?
When I select it, I only see volume, as I wrote above. Is it also possible as it can be seen in the picture above?

On 6/25/2020 at 5:25 PM, martin2 said:

1. With the system from Xp none of this works because the interface doesn't work. Now I'm going to test it with an Arduino.

2. Was it possible to display the ad with the players?
When I select it, I only see volume, as I wrote above. Is it also possible as it can be seen in the picture above?

2) We do not have plans to show a scope or other visual representation of the audio that's playing.  In fact, the SensorPanel and external LCD module of AIDA64 do not support video or animations, so showing such visual effect is not possible anyway, regardless of what it's showing.