Performance Problem

Mip

Hello, I bought a 5 "lcd which I connected via HDMI to my RTX 2070 Super, where I run the AIDA64 sensor panel. I can display everything, everything works perfectly. The problem I have is that Games jerky on my main monitor (Asus 32 "144hz WQHD) at irregular intervals. It only jerky when I run the OSD on the external monitor. I close the AIDA app, everything is ok again. I tried the timing rate from 500 to 1000, but not much has changed. Anyone have an idea?
  greeting

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 11:53 PM, Mip said:

Hello, I bought a 5 "lcd which I connected via HDMI to my RTX 2070 Super, where I run the AIDA64 sensor panel. I can display everything, everything works perfectly. The problem I have is that Games jerky on my main monitor (Asus 32 "144hz WQHD) at irregular intervals. It only jerky when I run the OSD on the external monitor. I close the AIDA app, everything is ok again. I tried the timing rate from 500 to 1000, but not much has changed. Anyone have an idea?
  greeting

Do you have an Asus motherboard?  If yes, which one?

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem... When I start up AC Odyssey with the sensor panel displaying on a 2nd monitor, the sensor panel shifts to the right on my 2nd monitor, thus hiding over half of the sensor panel offscreen. When I close the game, it returns to normal. Also, of I press the windows key to return to my desktop with the game still running, it also shifts back into place and stays that way, even if I go back into the game. Furthermore, while playing the game, I get constant fps drops and screen stutters. When I shut down Aida64 that stops, and I get a consistent buttery-smooth 60 fps. 

You asked if Mip was running an Asus motherboard. Is this of any importance?

I'm running a z390 Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 1:58 PM, ThomasH1983 said:

I have the same problem... When I start up AC Odyssey with the sensor panel displaying on a 2nd monitor, the sensor panel shifts to the right on my 2nd monitor, thus hiding over half of the sensor panel offscreen. When I close the game, it returns to normal. Also, of I press the windows key to return to my desktop with the game still running, it also shifts back into place and stays that way, even if I go back into the game. Furthermore, while playing the game, I get constant fps drops and screen stutters. When I shut down Aida64 that stops, and I get a consistent buttery-smooth 60 fps. 

You asked if Mip was running an Asus motherboard. Is this of any importance?

I'm running a z390 Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Yes, it's important, since on many Asus motherboards polling EC (Embedded Controller) registers to read various sensor measurements could cause latency issues.  In such cases it's best to let go of a few sensor readings in order to make it smooth again by disabling the two Embedded Controller related options in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.