fixed: Wrong tRRD info on Zen2 K17.7 IMC?

alxns

Hello,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug... The activate to activate delay timings (tRRD) seem to be wrong in the north bridge (IMC) info page.

aida64_timings.png.91c1c1a70ada942b76a6bab586f10883.png

So here I have tRRDL (same bank group) 9T and tRRDS (different bank group) 18T, although BIOS and other software will show what I set, i.e. tRRDL 6T and tRRDS 4T.
Not sure why there is also a "different rank" reading for RAS to RAS delay

rm_zen_timings.thumb.png.a4a8bbb8b7baeae0d0d1e59b46871558.png

What should I trust?
Thanks!

On 6/24/2020 at 4:32 PM, alxns said:

Hello,

I'm not sure whether this is a bug... The activate to activate delay timings (tRRD) seem to be wrong in the north bridge (IMC) info page.

aida64_timings.png.91c1c1a70ada942b76a6bab586f10883.png

So here I have tRRDL (same bank group) 9T and tRRDS (different bank group) 18T, although BIOS and other software will show what I set, i.e. tRRDL 6T and tRRDS 4T.
Not sure why there is also a "different rank" reading for RAS to RAS delay

What should I trust?
Thanks!

Indeed there's a bug about detecting RRD, RRD_L and RRD_S timings on AMD K17.x IMC.  We will fix that in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

BTW, it's so strange that noone else noticed this issue before.  Thank you for pinging us about it!

On 6/29/2020 at 3:46 PM, Fiery said:

Indeed there's a bug about detecting RRD, RRD_L and RRD_S timings on AMD K17.x IMC.  We will fix that in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'll post a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

BTW, it's so strange that noone else noticed this issue before.  Thank you for pinging us about it!

The mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is now available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

On 6/29/2020 at 3:46 PM, Fiery said:

I've been doing too much RAM testing lately...

Thanks for the quick fix! It works now.