fixed: Cache and Memory Test "0" all results (MSI MAG Z490 Tomahawk + i7-10700K)

BenchAndGames

How can I test the Memory and Cache cuz everytime I got "0" for all the results.

I tested the latest beta version and also the latest basic version, non of them allowed me to test, I got all the time "0" for the results.

MAG Z490 Tomahawk + 10700k + GSkill TridentZ Neo 3600 MHz (latest MB bios)

On 8/12/2020 at 4:31 AM, BenchAndGames said:

How can I test the Memory and Cache cuz everytime I got "0" for all the results.

I tested the latest beta version and also the latest basic version, non of them allowed me to test, I got all the time "0" for the results.

MAG Z490 Tomahawk + 10700k + GSkill TridentZ Neo 3600 MHz (latest MB bios)

Do you get proper results for the benchmarks that you can access from the left tree menu of AIDA64 main window, like CPU Queen or FPU Julia?

• 1 month later...

Just want to let you know is not fixed, I was lucky that time was working, but most of the time always it fails , and about CPU quien , julia sandra or andrea :)  same thing, it fail and show 0

I tried like 10 latest beta versions, stable one, but non of them working, 3 different mobos, 2 different RAMs...I dont know what more to test.

7 hours ago, BenchAndGames said:

Just want to let you know is not fixed, I was lucky that time was working, but most of the time always it fails , and about CPU quien , julia sandra or andrea :)  same thing, it fail and show 0

I tried like 10 latest beta versions, stable one, but non of them working, 3 different mobos, 2 different RAMs...I dont know what more to test.

It's a very strange issue.  It might be because something messes about (interfers with) the CPU clock measurement part of AIDA64.  When you get zero benchmark results, please check the BCLK shown on the AIDA64 CPUID Panel (main menu / Tools / AIDA64 CPUID).

• 7 months later...