Asus Crosshair VIII Hero - Water Temp In/Out Sensors

Goose

3 hours ago, Goose said:

Hi,

Anyone know how/where to enable the Water in and out temperature settings for this board? All of the other sensors are showing up properly...

Currently on registered v6.25

Thanks!

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Make sure to also have both EC related options enabled in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability:

Embedded Controller (EC) support
Embedded Controller (EC) bank switching

Fiery,

Thanks for the response, and when I went into the current version (and set the embedded controller (EC) bank switching to enabled) the two water temperature sensors showed up. (so it works for the current version as well as the beta).

Last question (probably should make a new thread for this) - is there any way to get the base images of the current gauge (black)? I would like to try and make an extra-large version to fill out my current panel a little better.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 6:06 PM, Goose said:

Fiery,

Thanks for the response, and when I went into the current version (and set the embedded controller (EC) bank switching to enabled) the two water temperature sensors showed up. (so it works for the current version as well as the beta).

Last question (probably should make a new thread for this) - is there any way to get the base images of the current gauge (black)? I would like to try and make an extra-large version to fill out my current panel a little better.

Send me your email address in private message and I'll send you the base image.