User manual needed

worker17

I have not been able to download the manual from your page.  It just opens an online multipage document.  I would like a PDF so that I can actually understand what it  contains.

I have an older gigabyte motherboard with 3 sensors I would like to identify.  I can only identify the cpu, gpu, and hard drive temps.

I am using the home extreme current version.

22 hours ago, worker17 said:

I have not been able to download the manual from your page.  It just opens an online multipage document.  I would like a PDF so that I can actually understand what it  contains.

I have an older gigabyte motherboard with 3 sensors I would like to identify.  I can only identify the cpu, gpu, and hard drive temps.

I am using the home extreme current version.

Press F1 in AIDA64 to open the user's manual.  It however will not include the information you're looking for about identifying the 3 mentioned sensors.  What sensors are you looking for and do you have them on the Computer / Sensor page in AIDA64 or not?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2020 at 12:27 PM, intorqueo said:

I may be posting this in the wrong section, but where is the user manual for the Sensor Panel Manager????  It's not in the regular help (F1).

We don't currently have a specific user's guide or user's manual for that part of AIDA64.