need suggestion for new watt meter

KC8DKT

I have the P3 watt meter with the little LCD at the AC outlet but would like to replace it with one that has a PC connection (any connection is fine BT/USB/ wifi) that works with Aida64 to display real time info.     I have only found 1 and it has a USB that aida64 picks up but it only picks up and displays the volts.   I would prefer it if the device is picked up by Aida64 WITH-OUT loading any other software.  This unit needed the software (running not just installed) and a driver loaded before Aida64 could see it.

Anyone have a suggestion?

On 10/31/2020 at 1:54 AM, KC8DKT said:

I have the P3 watt meter with the little LCD at the AC outlet but would like to replace it with one that has a PC connection (any connection is fine BT/USB/ wifi) that works with Aida64 to display real time info.     I have only found 1 and it has a USB that aida64 picks up but it only picks up and displays the volts.   I would prefer it if the device is picked up by Aida64 WITH-OUT loading any other software.  This unit needed the software (running not just installed) and a driver loaded before Aida64 could see it.

Anyone have a suggestion?

I'm not sure if there's any actual hardware out there that can do what you're looking for.  Usually PSUs and UPS'es have such feature that they measure power draw of the system that AIDA64 can pick up.