10900k throttling with all tests enabled. Normal?

Hello. My cpu idle temps are around 30 degrees, but when running the stress test (all turned on) my CPU overheats and throttles...

My system specs are:
i9 10900KF (I didn't overclock it)

Noctua D15

RTX 2070

32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz RAM

1000w Platinum PSU

Gigabyte Z490I AORUS ULTRA Mini ITX

Is this normal? I literally rebuilt the PC 5 times by now, reapplied thermal paste to a different one, made sure all cables are properly attached, etc.
With prime95 and OCCT I get lower temps and doesn't throttle, but with AIDA with all turned on it does. And with only FPU if throttles even faster.

I don't get a BSOF or ant error message. I didn't tried leaving the test run for longer after seeing the "overheating"/throttling message because of being scared of damaging the cpu.

Please help! I'm scared :(

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2020 at 12:43 PM, AVGVZT0 said:

Hello. My cpu idle temps are around 30 degrees, but when running the stress test (all turned on) my CPU overheats and throttles...

My system specs are:
i9 10900KF (I didn't overclock it)

Noctua D15

RTX 2070

32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz RAM

1000w Platinum PSU

Gigabyte Z490I AORUS ULTRA Mini ITX

Is this normal? I literally rebuilt the PC 5 times by now, reapplied thermal paste to a different one, made sure all cables are properly attached, etc.
With prime95 and OCCT I get lower temps and doesn't throttle, but with AIDA with all turned on it does. And with only FPU if throttles even faster.

I don't get a BSOF or ant error message. I didn't tried leaving the test run for longer after seeing the "overheating"/throttling message because of being scared of damaging the cpu.

Please help! I'm scared :(

It's actually normal.  Our i9-10900K (stock settings) exhibits throttling even with a big-*ss cooler that's rated for 250W TDP.  So you have nothing to worry about.