High CPU usage system monitoring

zzzyz36

Hi all,

I am running the system monitoring on an old nexus 7 android tablet via Odospace LCD and remote panel which is working great.

Only issue is that I have noticed the exe AIDA64 Extreme (32 bit) on my PC is using 5-6% CPU constantly which seems way to high.

I ran Cinebench and has a small impact on performance presumably because it is chewing up so much CPU time.

Is it possible to get it down to 1-2%?

Changing polling from 1000 to 100 didn't seem to do anything, neither did disabling EC support, two things I saw mentioned while searching the forum.

I noticed the same and it seems suspicious and frustrating since RemoteSensor uses below 1% cpu, maybe that would be useful for you if you are ok using browser for monitoring?

But issue I have with RemoteSensor is I can't get the fullscreen mode to work properly, it zooms the monitoring page too much to be useful for me.

On 11/29/2020 at 10:03 AM, zzzyz36 said:

Hi all,

I am running the system monitoring on an old nexus 7 android tablet via Odospace LCD and remote panel which is working great.

Only issue is that I have noticed the exe AIDA64 Extreme (32 bit) on my PC is using 5-6% CPU constantly which seems way to high.

I ran Cinebench and has a small impact on performance presumably because it is chewing up so much CPU time.

Is it possible to get it down to 1-2%?

Changing polling from 1000 to 100 didn't seem to do anything, neither did disabling EC support, two things I saw mentioned while searching the forum.

Some portion of that system load is due to Odospace.  Try to turn it off and as aszc suggested, check RemoteSensor instead.  Let me know if it helps to put the CPU load down considerably.