Negative Temperature / Aquasuite

LKrieger

Hi,

I noticed that minus temperatures are not be displayed by aida64. I do have for example an Aquaero Pro where my out Sensor is attached. As you can see in the pictures the temperature is displayed corretly on the aquasuite. But in the readout from aida64 you cant see the sensor if it falls below 0°C. If the sensor goes above 0°C then the sensor pops suddenly on Aida64. So to me it seems like a bug that the sensor cant be read if the temperature is below 0°C.

Hopefully this should not be a big deal to implement this. Would really love to see this implemented soon.

minus.JPG

plus.JPG

2 hours ago, LKrieger said:

Any advice Fiery? Is that issue related to Aida64 or to Aquasuite? If you want I can share some Logs or somehing if needed.

We'll implement support for negative temperatures for Aquaero 5/6 in the next AIDA64 beta update. I'll post a message into this topic once the new beta becomes available for download.

On 12/30/2020 at 7:31 PM, LKrieger said:

This is one reason why iam supporting you since years... Thank you so much!

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

• Like 1

• Fiery changed the title to fixed: Negative Temperature / Aquasuite

Hi Fiery,

I found a strange behavior now which leads something to produces an issue, which I cannot really adress at the moment.

The issue is as follows.

In the attached picture you can see in the left the aquasuite with the three temperatures. "Außentemperatur" is the temperature which leads me to create a ticket for you, because its negative and produces the main issue. As you can see in the middle window (Aida Sensors) the Sensor (Temperatur 6) now appears right with negative. Now the mainissue is that the item is now missing in the selector for the lcd elements.

The same thing now suddenly happens with two other sensors from aquasuite which is "AGB In" and a virtuell Tempsensor called " V-PumpenTempRegler" (I marked all that in the picture).

All other Sensors from Aquasuite are shown in Aida64.

All I can say is that everything worked until today in the morning as suddenly the T-Out Sensor (yellow marked) dissappears. As I restarted Aida64 the other two dissapeared too.

While I was writing these Lines the Sensor "AGB-In" (Aida64 - Sensor 7) was suddenly shown again. Actually I did a bit more research and found out, that the Sensor will shown again if the temperature goes above 1,0°. I cannot really say what was the root cause for dissapearing the Sensors in the LCD-Sensors panel, because today in the morning all three sensors did show a negative result successfuly at first...

test.jpg

• LKrieger changed the title to Negative Temperature / Aquasuite
On 1/11/2021 at 11:09 AM, LKrieger said:

Hi Fiery,

I found a strange behavior now which leads something to produces an issue, which I cannot really adress at the moment.

The issue is as follows.

In the attached picture you can see in the left the aquasuite with the three temperatures. "Außentemperatur" is the temperature which leads me to create a ticket for you, because its negative and produces the main issue. As you can see in the middle window (Aida Sensors) the Sensor (Temperatur 6) now appears right with negative. Now the mainissue is that the item is now missing in the selector for the lcd elements.

The same thing now suddenly happens with two other sensors from aquasuite which is "AGB In" and a virtuell Tempsensor called " V-PumpenTempRegler" (I marked all that in the picture).

All other Sensors from Aquasuite are shown in Aida64.

All I can say is that everything worked until today in the morning as suddenly the T-Out Sensor (yellow marked) dissappears. As I restarted Aida64 the other two dissapeared too.

While I was writing these Lines the Sensor "AGB-In" (Aida64 - Sensor 7) was suddenly shown again. Actually I did a bit more research and found out, that the Sensor will shown again if the temperature goes above 1,0°. I cannot really say what was the root cause for dissapearing the Sensors in the LCD-Sensors panel, because today in the morning all three sensors did show a negative result successfuly at first...

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...