Increase Precision for Bus Clock

schrutic

Hey there AIDA64 Team!

Is there anyway to increase the precision for the Bus Clock?

I first noticed this while using the RemoteSensor panel with CPU FSB simple sensor item. It appears that it rounds up/down to the nearest mhz. This is slightly problematic for me as I overclock my bus. Here is a screenshot showing what I see.

image.png.b97f0b2e03cc1f8d180e456c02d40566.png

At the top is HWINFO64 where you can see it matches AIDA64 CPUID. Is there anyway to update the Real Clock and the CPU FSB simple sensor item to reflect what is in AIDA64 CPUID? This way we get a little more precision with this clock speed.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, schrutic said:

Hey there AIDA64 Team!

Is there anyway to increase the precision for the Bus Clock?

I first noticed this while using the RemoteSensor panel with CPU FSB simple sensor item. It appears that it rounds up/down to the nearest mhz. This is slightly problematic for me as I overclock my bus. Here is a screenshot showing what I see.

At the top is HWINFO64 where you can see it matches AIDA64 CPUID. Is there anyway to update the Real Clock and the CPU FSB simple sensor item to reflect what is in AIDA64 CPUID? This way we get a little more precision with this clock speed.

Thanks!

You can see a more precise and dynamically updated BCLK reading on the Computer / Overclock page.

You can adjust the number of decimal digits for clock frequency readings at AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Decimal digits for clock speeds.

4 minutes ago, Fiery said:

You can see a more precise and dynamically updated BCLK reading on the Computer / Overclock page.

You can adjust the number of decimal digits for clock frequency readings at AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Decimal digits for clock speeds.

Well don't I feel silly. That worked perfectly. Thanks @Fiery!