Database export for Extreme Edition

ryangus

I've been doing some trials, and now that some database issues have been resolved, I'm thinking about purchasing. I'm a bit confused about product fetaures.

I audit PCs onsite for clients. It appears the Extreme edition will allow me to install on any PC, but it doesn't export to a database. The Business Edition does export, but can only be used for 5 nodes.

Am I missing something? Is the a version which will allow be to go onsite, audit a client's PC, export the data to database, and then remove Aida from the PC?

AIDA64 does not require installation at all (availability of a self-installing exe is only for convenience). So, good news! You can perfectly run AIDA64 from a USB flash drive, a shared folder in a network or even from a CD.

To do this, you should download the Zip file instead of the installer. Just extract this to a folder and run aida64.exe. The best, this version doesn't write nothing on the Windows Registry.

To automatice the deletion of the program folder after the audit, you might try to create a command file (.bat or .cmd) that runs aida64.exe with the required command-line arguments and, after the audit is finished, delete the folder by going to the previous directory (using cd..) and executing del foldername /s

Am I missing something? Is the a version which will allow be to go onsite, audit a client's PC, export the data to database, and then remove Aida from the PC?

Business Edition is licensed based on the number of computers you have in your enterprise. In case you audit client's PCs, and it's not easy to tell how many computers are there in question, then please make sure to contact our distributor ABSEIRA, explain your situation, and ask them to clarify how many licenses do you need to purchase to cover all your clients' computers. You can contact them at:

info AT abseira.com