Help with panel install

Mebadwow

So I watched BPS Customs video on a sensory panel and thought that would be perfect for my sons build, but I must be a complete idiot as this 5" screen is like Chinese to me. There were no cables in the box so I assume I need to buy a USB and HDMI cable, but looking at the back of the panel I have no idea how I would even hook it up. Any help would be appreciated. I can supply the crayons for the map I need drawn

17 hours ago, Mebadwow said:

So I watched BPS Customs video on a sensory panel and thought that would be perfect for my sons build, but I must be a complete idiot as this 5" screen is like Chinese to me. There were no cables in the box so I assume I need to buy a USB and HDMI cable, but looking at the back of the panel I have no idea how I would even hook it up. Any help would be appreciated. I can supply the crayons for the map I need drawn

Without knowing what panel you've got, it's difficult to provide you with valuable instructions or guidelines.  The BPS Customs video specifically talks about the importance of connectivity.  I love the video, so let's link it here too :) 

On 1/14/2021 at 11:38 PM, Liao Joey said:

On 2/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, Fiery said:

Without knowing what panel you've got, it's difficult to provide you with valuable instructions or guidelines.  The BPS Customs video specifically talks about the importance of connectivity.  I love the video, so let's link it here too :) 

That was where I got the link for the 5” panel and he said he would link the cables in the description, but they weren’t there. He didn’t really show how he hooked the screen up either. When I look at the back of the panel I have not idea what I need to get in order to hook the panel in. I’m will to send back and get a different panel if anyone has an “noob” solution. My kids system is in a 011 Dynamic so the 5” is a better fit