Any way of getting Crypto mining stats via SensorPanel?

kodachrome

10 hours ago, kodachrome said:

Using Nicehash if it matters.

I have my Laptop and PC doing double duty (gaming and mining) and have Sensorpanels on both showing heat and usage. Would be nice to actually show the hashrates etc though. 

We currently have no plans to support NiceHash or to show any mining stats.  You can however come up with a solution that processes NiceHash data and writes them into the Registry where AIDA64 can pick it up as an integer (numeral) data or string (textual data).  Let me know if you're interested in further technical details on where to write those values in the Registry.

On 2/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, kodachrome said:

Sure, please share, maybe I can figure it out.

I was thinking a solution would involve som,ething a bit more basic like parsing and reading the log file in Nicehash though?

Put your values into the following Registry path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FinalWire\AIDA64\ImportValues

Name them as Str1, Str2,... Str10 to have 10 string values imported to AIDA64.

Name them as DW1, DW2,... DW10 to have 10 integer (DoubleWord) values imported to AIDA64.

If you place a value to one or more of those Registry entries, the values will get listed among the other sensor items for LCD, OSD Panel, SensorPanel, etc.

Parsing a log file with a simple value would be possible, but mining has a lot of stats for a single device too, and mining system tend to have multiple devices... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

As far as I know, SensorPanel might not offer direct integration; you can grab your mining data from your preferred mining software and display it on your SensorPanel setup. Tools like MyEtherWallet offer a convenient way to check your Ethereum balance on the blockchain. Give it a look here: https://help.myetherwallet.com/en/articles/5377713-checking-your-balance-on-the-ethereum-blockchain, and you'll have those stats at your fingertips in no time.