Product Enhancement Roadmap for Aida64

neg12roni

Can you provide us with an enhancement roadmap for 2021 please. 

The support for updating the underlying engine to support new products and changes to existing products is stellar.

However, your display UX is stale. The UX for LCD and Sensor Panels I don't remember seeing a single UX enhancement or new feature in the year that I've been licensed.

What enhancements are on the books for 2021?

8 hours ago, neg12roni said:

Can you provide us with an enhancement roadmap for 2021 please. 

The support for updating the underlying engine to support new products and changes to existing products is stellar.

However, your display UX is stale. The UX for LCD and Sensor Panels I don't remember seeing a single UX enhancement or new feature in the year that I've been licensed.

What enhancements are on the books for 2021?

Due to Covid everything's so volatile that we cannot foresee the future for more than a month right now.  Also, lockdowns caused a peak in the interest for AIDA64, and that brought tons of questions, ideas, suggestions, bug reports, and generally an increased demand for improvement about our product.  It's great, we're glad more and more folks start to use AIDA64 and find it useful, but that spike in the resources required to maintain AIDA64 caused (and still causes) a lot of stress for our team.

As for UX development, it's definitely not for this year.  We already have tons of stuff on our table to work on the engine (e.g. hybrid CPU support / Alder Lake optimizations, Zen 4, Jasper Lake, ModBus, Z590 motherboards, Navi 22 & 23, etc), there's no time and resources left for the "chassis" this year.