Radeon RX 6800 XT flickering in the sensor panel

Cavick

As the title says I'm experiencing the flickering with the 6800 XT in the sensor panel similar to this thread: AMD RX 6800 GPU Not showing in sensor panel - Bug reports - AIDA64 Discussion Forum.

Is there any luck on this?  Or am I doing something incorrectly? 

I'm running the 6.32.5640 beta and the 21.2.3 drivers.  
I've attached the gpu register dump. I hope this helps!

atigpureg.txt

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 9:35 AM, Cavick said:

As the title says I'm experiencing the flickering with the 6800 XT in the sensor panel similar to this thread: AMD RX 6800 GPU Not showing in sensor panel - Bug reports - AIDA64 Discussion Forum.

Is there any luck on this?  Or am I doing something incorrectly? 

I'm running the 6.32.5640 beta and the 21.2.3 drivers.  
I've attached the gpu register dump. I hope this helps!

Thank you for the dump!  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works out.

I upgraded to the beta.  The sensor now works!  However my computers is very unstable.  It will hard lock and reboot with a bugcheck 116.  It does not seem to matter what I'm running or even have a consistent time frame.  I am running the latest drivers from AMD.

My system has hard crashed 4 times today alone while simply using a browser and discord.  I turned off Aida and so far everything is fine.

As a side note it appears to conflict with the discord overlay.  I had several systems crashes while playing a game and getting a message on discord.  I disabled the overlay and that seemed to help with stability.  Not an ideal outcome for that though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 6:34 AM, Cavick said:

I upgraded to the beta.  The sensor now works!  However my computers is very unstable.  It will hard lock and reboot with a bugcheck 116.  It does not seem to matter what I'm running or even have a consistent time frame.  I am running the latest drivers from AMD.

My system has hard crashed 4 times today alone while simply using a browser and discord.  I turned off Aida and so far everything is fine.

As a side note it appears to conflict with the discord overlay.  I had several systems crashes while playing a game and getting a message on discord.  I disabled the overlay and that seemed to help with stability.  Not an ideal outcome for that though.

Thank you for your feedback.  We'll check Discord overlay + AIDA64.