Lenovo V530-15ICB Desktop Senors Inaccurate (Lenovo 313A)

maklaboulel

On 3/18/2021 at 9:28 PM, maklaboulel said:

Hello

Any chance the sensor readings could be amended for Lenovo V530-15ICB Desktop please.

Do you have a reference list of sensor readings for your motherboard?  Maybe via a software made by Lenovo, or from the BIOS Setup?

• Fiery changed the title to Lenovo V530-15ICB Desktop Senors Inaccurate (Lenovo 313A)
13 hours ago, Fiery said:

Do you have a reference list of sensor readings for your motherboard?  Maybe via a software made by Lenovo, or from the BIOS Setup?

Unfortunately, the bios has no sensor readings and Lenovo do not provide any software for this. I've attached a copy of aida64 sensor readout if this helps. I'm pretty sure the motherboard temp is incorrect as it seems to go up quickly with cpu stress testing. I think the cpu temp should be motherboard and vice versa.

aida64.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 3:49 AM, maklaboulel said:

Unfortunately, the bios has no sensor readings and Lenovo do not provide any software for this. I've attached a copy of aida64 sensor readout if this helps. I'm pretty sure the motherboard temp is incorrect as it seems to go up quickly with cpu stress testing. I think the cpu temp should be motherboard and vice versa.

We've fixed the thermal readings and removed the incorrect voltage measurements in the latest AIDA64 update:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xe

9 hours ago, maklaboulel said:

Thanks Fiery, that's perfect. There's still an Aux temp of 10 Degrees C which seems to be an erroneous reading. Any chance of removing it please?

Thank you for your feedback.  We'll remove the bogus Aux thermal reading in the next AIDA64 beta update.