Sensor detections gets stuck after a while (Corsair RM750i)

paradox37

Recently I upgraded my motherboard and CPU. Before it was Intel CPU and I used AIDA64 v 5.99.4900. Now I am using Ryzen 5800x and Asus B550 F Gaming Wifi motherboard.

I had to upgrade to latest version of AIDA to get support for Ryzen. But now, I noticed that SensorsPanel will stop updating after some time. When I try to go to Sensors in the program, it just shows "Detecting sensor information" and stays like that. Then, I have to exit a program, start it again and it will work again for some time.

I narrowed down the issue to Corsair HXi/RMi sensor support. After I disabled it, no more freezing, but now I can not see temperature of my PSU which is RM750i.

I didn't have this issue until I had to upgrade AIDA to latest version so it can show Ryzen temps.

Any fix here?

On 3/21/2021 at 4:15 PM, paradox37 said:

Recently I upgraded my motherboard and CPU. Before it was Intel CPU and I used AIDA64 v 5.99.4900. Now I am using Ryzen 5800x and Asus B550 F Gaming Wifi motherboard.

I had to upgrade to latest version of AIDA to get support for Ryzen. But now, I noticed that SensorsPanel will stop updating after some time. When I try to go to Sensors in the program, it just shows "Detecting sensor information" and stays like that. Then, I have to exit a program, start it again and it will work again for some time.

I narrowed down the issue to Corsair HXi/RMi sensor support. After I disabled it, no more freezing, but now I can not see temperature of my PSU which is RM750i.

I didn't have this issue until I had to upgrade AIDA to latest version so it can show Ryzen temps.

Any fix here?

Corsair PSU firmwares tend to have stability issues.  I'm afraid we cannot fix such issues on our side :( Only Corsair can fix the firmware of their PSU's.

• Fiery changed the title to Sensor detections gets stuck after a while (Corsair RM750i)