Here are the specs,
Aorus Master x570
Ryzen 9 5900x @ 4GHZ
4 sticks of 8gb Trident Z Neo @ XMP 3733MHz
Aorus Master RX 6800XT (not overclocked but sometimes I enable the rage mod in WARZONE)
At idle temps are amazing GPU 29-36, CPU 35-40
While gaming 45 - 65(rarely) GPU 55 - 70 (70+ rarely depending on the game)
BUT, PCH diode almost never goes below 70, and when gaming goes around 80-82
I am trying to figure out why my pc does random restarts, so thinking this could be one of the problems. Initially I thought it's a PSU problem and needed an upgrade so temporarily disconnected few RGB accessories, dropped CPU 4.2 to 4GHZ and 3800MHz to 3733MHz not to stress my PSU until I get a 1000W. Haven't had any restarts for almost 2 months, today had 3 restarts in one day. PSU is 5 almost 5 years old. All other parts in PC are less than a Year old. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome and thank you in advance for the time:)
The new AIDA64 update introduces optimized benchmarks for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series processors, monitoring of EVGA iCX3 sensor values, and supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms as well as the new graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
AIDA64 for Huawei devices
AIDA64 for Android has crossed the 10 million download mark at the Play Store. It is also available now in the Huawei AppGallery, a blooming app store that offers automatic updates and various security features.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 3 based Ryzen 5000 Series processors
- EVGA iCX3 sensor support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050, GeForce RTX 3060, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
What's new since AIDA64 v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel “Ice Lake”, “Rocket Lake”, “Tiger Lake” processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 “Matisse” and “Renoir” processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+, KaiXian KX-5000, KaiXian KX-6000 processors
- SSE4 optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Lakefield" SoC
- Further optimized SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark
- Art.Lebedev Optimus Popularis, BeadaPanel, El Gato Stream Deck, EVGA Z10 RGB, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD display support
- SteelSeries Apex 7, Apex 7 TKL, Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Rival 710 OLED OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- NZXT Kraken X53, X63, X73, Z63, Z73 sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Aqua Computer Octo, Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 “Mukti/Dhyana” CPU
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Improved support for Intel “Comet Lake” and “Ice Lake” CPUs
- Improvements for AMD A520, B550, X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Intel "Alder Lake", “Elkhart Lake”, “Jasper Lake” CPUs
- Enhanced support for LGA-1200 motherboards
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- OpenCL 3.0 support
- SMBIOS 3.4.0 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Pro W5500, Radeon RX 590 GME, Radeon RX 5500, Radeon RX 5600 XT, Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX450, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series, GeForce RTX 3000 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD “Navi” GPUs
- Fixed handling of per-core HyperThreading (Intel Comet Lake-S)
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v6.32 ]
[ Download ]
Please add the CPU readings of:
Fclk, Uclk, Mclk
and makes us able to add them to the sensor panel.
As well as:
Gpu memory Temperature
Of AMD Radeon RX6000 series.
With HWinfo i can read/log them.
But why not with AIDA?
Currently trying AIDA64 before buying the software. At first look the software is really good and everything what i need is there. Except one thing.
Under "Hardware Monitoring > LCD" there is an "SteelSeries" entry but when activating the error "HID device 1038-1730 not found" is shown. Is the "Apex Pro Keyboard" currently not supported and/or are there plans to support it in newer versions? Or is the error on my side? (SteelSeries Engine is running and recognises my keyboard)
Thanks for your help.