Display sensor panel on ipad4

Ishy3p

Hello, sorry if there’s already a thread on this but I can’t find it.

I have made myself a sensor panel with AIDA64 but can’t work out how to get it to display on my iPad.

ive tried using the remote sensor option but I just get a either a blank web page or the Aida splash screen, I input the correct resolution but the splash screen remains.

I have been able to get Aida lcd to show via Logitech Arx but that doesn’t let me use my sensor panel.

is it even possible to use an iPad as a monitoring display with Aida sensor panel or is it only possible with the lcd Arx option?

thanks in advance

Pete.

2 hours ago, Ishy3p said:

Hello, sorry if there’s already a thread on this but I can’t find it.

I have made myself a sensor panel with AIDA64 but can’t work out how to get it to display on my iPad.

ive tried using the remote sensor option but I just get a either a blank web page or the Aida splash screen, I input the correct resolution but the splash screen remains.

I have been able to get Aida lcd to show via Logitech Arx but that doesn’t let me use my sensor panel.

is it even possible to use an iPad as a monitoring display with Aida sensor panel or is it only possible with the lcd Arx option?

thanks in advance

Pete.

SensorPanel and RemoteSensor is two different things, however you can try to export your SensorPanel on SensorPanel Manager and then import the file to RemoteSensor on AIDA64 Preferences  / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / LCD Items (you need to switch file browser to All Files). You may need to do some adjustments like Gauges are not supported in RemoteSensor.