Gigabyte B550 Aorus Master

Gary Anderson

Browser will quit responding when connected to AIDA64 via TCP/IP.  Not all the time, but the browser window will freeze with all the charts not refreshing.  Stopping and starting AIDA64 on the PC does not help.  Restarting the PC will refresh the remote browser window.  Also reloading the connection will work too.  Will there ever be a way to set an IP address for the built in webserver?  I would like to be able to multihome my pc, and use a point to point ip based connection for the remote display.

On 4/25/2021 at 2:45 PM, Gary Anderson said:

Browser will quit responding when connected to AIDA64 via TCP/IP.  Not all the time, but the browser window will freeze with all the charts not refreshing.  Stopping and starting AIDA64 on the PC does not help.  Restarting the PC will refresh the remote browser window.  Also reloading the connection will work too.  Will there ever be a way to set an IP address for the built in webserver?  I would like to be able to multihome my pc, and use a point to point ip based connection for the remote display.

Have you tried it with a different web browser client?

We'll check if it's possible to assign an IP address to the RemoteSensor web server.