Import Sensor Panel

flagrant99

4 hours ago, flagrant99 said:

aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to System. This should be in the manual. Without this import is useless. 

Importing is not useless, but you gotta adjust your layout in case there's a DPI setting discrepancy between the system where the layout was originally created and your current system.

Is it possible to import/export/design without dpi settings? ie. Fixed Positions in 1920X480 100% scaling. Changing that DPI scaling setting makes the panel look crazy big on my main monitor 4k 200%scaling, but fine in the LCD. I prefer to design in my main monitor without it being really large (main monitor is 4k 200% scaling) Is there some documentation that goes over this behavior. pros cons, etc.  In Paint 1920X480 pixel image doesn't get scaled unless I zoom. Update: Ok I just realized that turning off that dpi override makes it look normal. I guess I'll stick with that and see what happens.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2021 at 6:47 PM, flagrant99 said:

aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to System. This should be in the manual. Without this import is useless. 

Ok, maybe I'm slow, but I'm having trouble finding the "Properties" menu in Aida64 Extreme. I see "Preferences" but the Preferences menu doesn't have a Compatibility Tab/option. 

What am I missing?

On 5/21/2021 at 2:39 AM, Fiery said:

Importing is not useless, but you gotta adjust your layout in case there's a DPI setting discrepancy between the system where the layout was originally created and your current system.

Sorry for the noobish question but is there really no way to make anything but the background image responsive? Say I made and spent a lot of time on my setup and as I change hardware like underwear I will be modding it a lot, but i don't suppose there is anyway to make it all be easily changeable bc of resolution. I am not complaining at all, these senorpanel options are second to none and I'm grateful to have the option instead of non custom OSD that never show exactly what I need! Now upgraded to an APEX xiii / 11900k and do a lot of RAM binning and OC, there are obviously a lot of things i need to keep an eye on and a lot of sensors that also will be added soon as I finish my custom loop to adapt to the new motherboard.. Please check out my sensorpanel if you don't mind I really could use some feedback, and my feelings wont get hurt if it gets bashed, only room for improvements! Thank you

My goal is to have a different one for viewing on my phone, different tablets and eventually a built in display in my Phanteks 719 case.. I messaged another member about this that really seems to know the stuff, but I am just curious to see if there are any thoughts on this to simplify transitioning from one device to another, without having to re-do another one for each display if possible.. If not its cool I will customize for each one, just figured I'd ask some pros at this!

image.thumb.png.4f1ca037ddfbe285298d15aaf174efd9.png

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2021 at 10:59 PM, SodiumSamurai said:

Ok, maybe I'm slow, but I'm having trouble finding the "Properties" menu in Aida64 Extreme. I see "Preferences" but the Preferences menu doesn't have a Compatibility Tab/option. 

What am I missing?

Thank you flagrant99. This fixed my issue.

SodiumSamurai, you need to go into C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\ and there right click on aide64.exe icon and follow the instructions from flagrant99