A detail suggestion of unfolded tree structure

owomomo

At language change it's the treeview control that has to be cleared and built up again, from scratch. So it's actually Windows that resets it to its default unfolded state. I know it may be a bit inconvenient, but most of us don't change language more than one time a year perhaps ;) Or if you do change the language frequently, then please let me know why, because I'm rather curious about that :)

Regards,

Fiery

At language change it's the treeview control that has to be cleared and built up again, from scratch.  So it's actually Windows that resets it to its default unfolded state.  I know it may be a bit inconvenient, but most of us don't change language more than one time a year perhaps ;)  Or if you do change the language frequently, then please let me know why, because I'm rather curious about that :) Regards, Fiery
When you want to share the information to a/some foreigner(s) who can't speak your language, for discussion or bug repair, so on, then you need to change the language. But the treeview is folded, you have to reopen trees to find where the just a moment ago information is, and sometimes you didn't remenber its location. For example, if I reports an item in AIDA64 was detected wrong, I have to change the language to English and see what that item's name in English is. If I directly translate it from my mother tongue by myself, I'm not sure it's correct exactly and you may not know what it is. Needless to say that many people has even worse English. I knew that I can directly read the language file for comparison, but if you want to share a whole page, it's too complex than using the context menu "Copy All" item.