Compatibility with Windows 11

Antony Fenton

I know it is only Insider Preview, and I do not expect you to be working on a version as of yet, but just as a heads up for some reason I wanted to post to say Aida cannot read my CPU or Ram frequencies correctly. Asrock TaiChi Motherboard running a 9900K. Windows can read it but Aido cannot. Works fine on Windows 10

17 hours ago, Antony Fenton said:

I know it is only Insider Preview, and I do not expect you to be working on a version as of yet, but just as a heads up for some reason I wanted to post to say Aida cannot read my CPU or Ram frequencies correctly. Asrock TaiChi Motherboard running a 9900K. Windows can read it but Aido cannot. Works fine on Windows 10

We've fixed it in the latest AIDA64 beta update:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

21 hours ago, Antony Fenton said:

still not working with my board. I see it has done some Asrock boards in the build. Never mind I get enough info for the panel and windows itself tells me my clock speed so no big deal 

What's wrong about your ASRock motherboards?

• 2 months later...
On 8/25/2021 at 2:14 PM, Antony Fenton said:

same exact issue here my ddr4 3600 (should read 1800) will only show 341 and mt 10900k running at 5.1 all core is showing 966(should read 5100)  i currently have it to just show the multiplier because thats reading correctly. i have a z490 aorus xtreme mobo and its gskill ram, running windows 11 insider preview. at one point i was able to reinstall aida and it fixed it.... until i restarted the system then it came right back and now reinstalling had no effect. 

Inkedaida64_5qOcKJh3Ce.jpg

• 2 months later...

Another issue is that Windows 11 keys are no longer correctly shown, even if an OEM/SB key was entered and Windows was successfully activated.

any thoughts on that?

AIDA64 Business
Version      AIDA64 v6.60.5900/de
Benchmark Modul      4.5.865.8-x64

image.png.a454d5a2449c8c1b62178a20a54af3ba.png