Missing sensor items (Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4)

Simon Collinson

Hi

I have just got a asus Rog Strix Z690=A WiFi D4 board and Intel i7 12700k. I am using aida64 extreme version 6.50. i have set up my sensor panel on a external tablet, but i am missing lots of items

12v/5v/3.3v in fact most voltages. the temp probe from the thermal sensor connection on the board. some fan readings. I have linked a pic showing the sensor items i have, hardly anything :(

Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, Simon Collinson said:

Hi

I have just got a asus Rog Strix Z690=A WiFi D4 board and Intel i7 12700k. I am using aida64 extreme version 6.50. i have set up my sensor panel on a external tablet, but i am missing lots of items

12v/5v/3.3v in fact most voltages. the temp probe from the thermal sensor connection on the board. some fan readings. I have linked a pic showing the sensor items i have, hardly anything :(

Make sure to upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know how it works.

• Fiery changed the title to Missing sensor items (Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4)
  • 2 weeks later...

Still in the new Version 6.60.5900 i am missing sensor items about ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4.

Dimm voltage reading is not correct, no PCH Temp only VRM and i have enabled Embedded Controller read inAIDA64. With HWInfo all is reading correct.

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-12-14 105215.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/25/2021 at 4:52 PM, Zoork said:

With Beta 6.60.5906 still the same, missing items, wrong Dimm voltage and so on! Where is the problem? The Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 is one of the most selling Z690 DDR4 Board from Asus.

Did u solve the problem? I also had the same issure with my Asus Strix B560-I

• 2 weeks later...