Cache and memory benchmark causing issues on my MSI Z690 Edge wifi

I have been going crazy with this. I have several sets of ram I have tested and can't get lower than 52ns on the latency test its like its not working at all. I had the same 4000 19 19 19 39 patriot viper kit in my Z590 asus and all other kits I have tested and was able to get low and sub 40ns easy not even trying. Every kit I have tested reads the same latency. I have also heard buzzing sound coming from what I think could be a motherboard component even though I thought it was coming from the ram for a bit I realized that to be impossible. I have swapped to a new 1000 PSU updated every version of Aida64 and retested including beta's. I am at a loss. Aida64 seems to be the only thing causing the sound and showing weak performance. The system operates fine video rendering, playing games, you name it. I have tried disabling the E Cores on my 12700k and still nothing. I don't want to keep testing this as it doesn't seem to be great for my computer. The only thing I haven't done is activate windows on this new cpu and motherboard yet as I wasn't willing to dish out the money if it was going to get RMA possibly. The other thing is the drive I had aida on my Z590 I moved to my Z690 I updated it after but didn't use one of my product key as It was still activated. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated. 

On 12/14/2021 at 3:19 AM, Maloc1166 said:

I have been going crazy with this. I have several sets of ram I have tested and can't get lower than 52ns on the latency test its like its not working at all. I had the same 4000 19 19 19 39 patriot viper kit in my Z590 asus and all other kits I have tested and was able to get low and sub 40ns easy not even trying. Every kit I have tested reads the same latency. I have also heard buzzing sound coming from what I think could be a motherboard component even though I thought it was coming from the ram for a bit I realized that to be impossible. I have swapped to a new 1000 PSU updated every version of Aida64 and retested including beta's. I am at a loss. Aida64 seems to be the only thing causing the sound and showing weak performance. The system operates fine video rendering, playing games, you name it. I have tried disabling the E Cores on my 12700k and still nothing. I don't want to keep testing this as it doesn't seem to be great for my computer. The only thing I haven't done is activate windows on this new cpu and motherboard yet as I wasn't willing to dish out the money if it was going to get RMA possibly. The other thing is the drive I had aida on my Z590 I moved to my Z690 I updated it after but didn't use one of my product key as It was still activated. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated. 

It's quite a peculiar issue.  Can you please check whether the other latency methods cause similar issues?  You can change Latency Method in the right-click context menu of the Cache & Memory Benchmark panel.