Show GPU Power consumption nVidia 600 Series

merwin7

I was looking for a "GPU Package" to show how much power my GTX 670 is using but I do not see it as an option (gigabyte GTX 670 version if that matters). Does anyone know what needs to be done to see this information? or if we are waiting for an update for it? or is it just not possible to be shown? (my previous ATI 6850 displayed this information fine)

What GTX670 and GTX680 cards can measure is not an absolute Wattage value, but rather a "Percentage of TDP" value that is not really easy to fit into the existing hardware monitoring module of AIDA64. We'll work on it though ;)

• 2 months later...

Any news on that or possibly even an ETA ? :).

I see the point of "Percentage of TDP" not really fitting into any of the actual categories, but it would be really nice to see this on my Logitech LCD during gaming right next to the CPU´s Power Consumption.

Regards,

Chris.

We've implemented power TDP% measurement for nVIDIA Kepler video adapters in the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.co...35wh2v8zrbcxzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

The new reading will be displayed on the Computer / Sensor page, and it can also be put on the OSD Panel, SensorPanel, Logitech LCD, etc. Let me know how it works.