AIDA64 is more precise than BIOS temps?

WolfXll

I installed a Quad Core Q6600 and used some softwares to see the temps,but Speed Fan,Core Temp and RightMark give me about 50ºC normal and 80ºC on heavy games...

Bios have 50ºC like they accused,but on Aida64 the temps are more stable 40ºC normal and 60ºC heavy games.... Problem is i dunno if Aida is right cause Bios match the other softwares!

Most BIOS will not show the core diode readings at all. If you're unsure about the core temperature accuracy in AIDA64, then you can adjust the TJMax value in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring.

I already did that...

Aida64 and other like Aida (HWINFO32) gave that temps,40 min full gaming 60s...

My problem is that most people say that WHMonitor and Core Temp are very accuracy,and if my cpu really hits 90ºC that is critical as you know... -_-'

Strange is that my heatsink is not that very warm so... maybe Aida gave the right info and the others have some incompatibility with the sensors...

If you want to stress your system to check if it is overheating under heavy load, then go to AIDA64 / main menu / Tools / System Stability Test. Only enable the "FPU" subtest, and disable the rest. Press the Start button, and watch the bottom graph for any throttling activity. If the green graph stays at 0% all the time, even after running the FPU test for cca. 30 minutes, then your system can stand heavy load without overheating. If the green graph turns red and shows any non-zero activity, then your CPU is overheating.